Our disposable medical vacuum sealing drainage device can be classified into WSWB-15×5 series, WSWB-15×10 series, and WSWB-20×10 series. It is generally used in burn therapy, orthopedics, and surgery. The period of validity is 2 years. In addition to the elimination of secondary infection, our product is also capable of promoting wound healing. The VSD device consists of medical PVA foam, medical film, and sucker.
1. Medical PVA foam
The medical PVA foam of our disposable medical vacuum sealing drainage device is dry with better anti-microbial protection, compared with wet foam. Coming with rational mesh density, the medical foam helps drainage passing through the sponge smoothly, relieving the patient of suffering from frequent change of the blocked foam. The PVA foam for the medical facility, which conforms to ergonomics, is processed with CNC cutting technology, capable of satisfying varied clinical needs.
2. Medical film
The medical film is made of polymer matrix composite material. Aside from optimal breathability, the film can effectively prevent the wounded part from bacterial infection. In case needed, the spare film offers support for better sealing.
Large treatment area Liquid injection port is conducive to easy wound cleaning. Soft and comfortable, the sucker for the disposable medical vacuum sealing drainage device is convenient for clinical operation. Highly transparent, it is easy for operator to control the operation and make correct judgement, timely. With the application of the sucker, the leakage is fully avoided. By virtue of the liquid injection port included, the wound surface can be cleaned easily.
The joint is used to connect more VSD for large wound surface treatment area.
1. Clean the wound surface and cover it with foam.
2. Seal the foam tightly with main film, ensuring the main film is placed on the normal skin around the wound.
3. Stick the ellipse film onto the sucker.
4. Make it sure the sucker completely coincides with the central hole of the main film for the disposable medical vacuum sealing drainage device.
5. Check carefully whether the wound surface is completely sealed. If not, the spare film can be used for sealing.
1. The disposal medical vacuum sealing drainage device shall be properly handled after use.
2. It is prohibited to use the product in case the package is damaged to avoid wound infection, because the disposal vacuum sealing drainage device is sterilized and packed with bacteria-free packaging.
3. The medical PVA sponge should be used within 15 minutes after being taken out from inner package, to prevent pollution and drying. The dry but clean foam can be soaked in saline for use.
4. Closely observe whether the medical PVA foam is dilated during treatment. The phenomenon is generally caused by wound surface effusion, pipe blockage, pipe joint leakage, abnormal negative pressure source, etc, and shall be handled in time.
5. The disposable medical vacuum sealing drainage device can be applied as a local drug delivery device. It will not interact with antibiotics or silver ions.
6. The operation should be carried out by medical personnel.
1. It is not allowed to use the product on patients who has coagulation diaorders or blood disease history.
2. Application on patients with severe hypoproteinemia shall is strictly prohibited.
3. Patients with severe shock or with other fatal injuries are not applicable.
4. It is forbidden to use the disposable medical vacuum sealing drainage device on patients with malignant tumor wounds.
Changzhou Waston Medical Appliance Co., Ltd.
Address: No.9 Xihu Road, Wujin High-Tech industrial Park, Changzhou City, China.
Contact Person: Jack Lu