|Product Name||Product No.||Holes||Length(mm)|
|Distal Medial Tibial LOC Plate||10724-006||L||6||142|
1. Extra-articular or partial articular fractures of distal tibial
2. Distal tibial fractures with medial malleolus fracture
1. HA5.0 locking screws, HB4.0 cancellous screw
2. Simple set for small bone LOC system
1. This type of locking plate with the anatomical pre-shaped design requires nearly no bending during the surgery.
2. The low-profile design is made full used to reduce the soft tissue irritation.
3. The tapered tip design is combined with the smooth bone plate design, so as to achieve the minimally invasive insertion.
4. The distal locking screws departure from the subchondral bone, thus providing the optimal stability, especially for the cancellous bone
Package and Sterilization Treatment
The product is supplied in the non-sterile package. After originally packed with the paper plastic package, the product will be put into the plastic bag together with the Operation Instructions and the Product Qualification Certificates.
The paper plastic roll bag is used as the inner package. It is compounded from the medical dialysis paper and plastic film. The production environment is controlled with the cleanness of Class 10,000. In the cleaning shop, the package bag is cut according to the product size. Then, its one side will be sealed with the heat-sealing machine. After the bag has been used to contain the product, its other side needs to be sealed with the sealing machine.
The paper plastic, into which the product has been put, will be cleaned in the controlling area where the cleanliness is of Class 10,000. All the cleaning methods have been inspected. The product packed with this method needs no cleaning prior to use. It just needs to be treated with sterilization in accordance with the methods specified in the Product Instructions.
Metal Surgical Plate | Periarticular Titanium Implant | Distal Tibia Fracture Treatment
Changzhou Waston Medical Appliance Co., Ltd.
Address: No.9 Xihu Road, Wujin High-Tech industrial Park, Changzhou City, China.
Contact Person: Jack Lu