|Product Name||Product No.||Holes||Length (mm)|
|3.5mm Distal Lateral Tibial Loc Plate||10737-005
Indications: Distal tibial fracture, distal medial humeral fracture, supracondylar fracture of humerus, and nonunions of humeral fracture
1. HA3.5 locking screws for the head part of this plate
2. HB4.0 cancellous screws, HA3.5 cortical screws
3. Simple set for small bone LOC system.
1. With the low profile design, the 3.5mm distal lateral tibial locking plate causes less irritation to the soft tissue.
2. It will be well attached to the joints. The plates will be formed into a stable triangular structure.
3. The four locking screws for the head of the plate contribute to the stable support for the tibial plateau.
4. Available with various lengths, our product can meet different clinical requirements.
Package and Sterilization Treatment
The product is supplied in the non-sterile package. After originally packed with the paper plastic package, the product will be put into the plastic bag together with the Operation Instructions and the Product Qualification Certificates.
The paper plastic roll bag is used as the inner package. It is compounded from the medical dialysis paper and plastic film. The production environment is controlled with the cleanness of Class 10,000. In the cleaning shop, the package bag is cut according to the product size. Then, its one side will be sealed with the heat-sealing machine. After the bag has been used to contain the product, its other side needs to be sealed with the sealing machine.
The paper plastic, into which the product has been put, will be cleaned in the controlling area where the cleanliness is of Class 10,000. All the cleaning methods have been inspected. The product packed with this method needs no cleaning prior to use. It just needs to be treated with sterilization in accordance with the methods specified in the Product Instructions.
Left Tibial Plateau Implant | Fracture Fixation Product | Surgical Knee Plate
Changzhou Waston Medical Appliance Co., Ltd.
Address: No.9 Xihu Road, Wujin High-Tech industrial Park, Changzhou City, China.
Contact Person: Jack Lu