|Product Name||Product No.||Diameter (mm)||Length(mm)|
|GAMMA locking screws II||10623-(070-120)||10||70-120|
Note: In 5mm increments.
Features of PFNA GAMMA Locking Screw II
1. This type of locking screw offers high stability when used to the fixation of the osteoporotic fracture. Unlike the traditional screws, it can ensure the maximum embedding. Therefore, even the patient who is suffering from osteoporosis can get the strong anti-cutting force.
2. It has good counter-rotation and angled fixation.
3. 5 ° anatomical angle design is utilized. The anatomical design makes the locking screw successfully get into the proximal femoral medullary cavity.
4. Non-reamed intramedullary fixation is allowed. It simplifies the surgery, causes less bleeding, and saves the operative time.
5. This product offers the distal static and dynamic interlocking choice. You can choose the locking method according the fracture.
6. The distal flexible design is used to make sure the convenient insertion of the screws. Also, it helps avoid the stress concentration of the bone.
Package and Sterilization Treatment
The product is supplied in the non-sterile package. After originally packed with the paper plastic package, the product will be put into the plastic bag together with the Operation Instructions and the Product Qualification Certificates.
The paper plastic roll bag is used as the inner package. It is compounded from the medical dialysis paper and plastic film. The production environment is controlled with the cleanness of Class 10,000. In the cleaning shop, the package bag is cut according to the product size. Then, its one side will be sealed with the heat-sealing machine. After the bag has been used to contain the product, its other side needs to be sealed with the sealing machine.
The paper plastic, into which the product has been put, will be cleaned in the controlling area where the cleanliness is of Class 10,000. All the cleaning methods have been inspected. The product packed with this method needs no cleaning prior to use. It just needs to be treated with sterilization in accordance with the methods specified in the Product Instructions.
Metal Fastener | High Strength Screw | Headless Screw
Changzhou Waston Medical Appliance Co., Ltd.
Address: No.9 Xihu Road, Wujin High-Tech industrial Park, Changzhou City, China.
Contact Person: Jack Lu