1) Spinal microsurgical technique
2) Spinal surgery with endoscope assistance technology
3) Percutaneous puncture of spinal surgical techniques. Percutaneous or micro incision, using special instrument and device, to do MISS.
4) Spinal surgery with navigation system assistance technology: It is new technology that uses the assistance of a navigation system to increase safety and surgical accuracy, thus preventing the risk of complications.
1) Small wound: Compared to a conventional open surgery, the operational incision of minimally invasive surgery is smaller, decreasing injury to the paravertebral muscles.
2) Excellent curative effect: Many conventional open surgeries will cause painful lumbar back in patients due to significant damage to the paravertebral muscles. However, an MISS does less damage, thus reducing later back pain.
3) Fast recovery: Conventional open surgery often seriously damages the spinal structure and paravertebral muscles, easily leading to spinal instability after surgery. Pain at the incision location lasts longer in conventional surgery, and recovery usually takes 1 to 3 months. However, MISS causes less damage to the spinal structure, and leads to a shorter recovery phase.
4) Less bleeding: Low exposure, small incision, less bleeding. Transfusions are usually not necessary, which reduces the patient’s recovery time.
5) Small incision: Small scar- the incision in conventional open surgery of the lumbar vertebra usually is 10-15mm, which, when combined with the sutures, leads to a resulting large scare. With MISS, the incision is only 0.7-5cm long.
6) Easy to remedy in the relapse: Both conventional open surgery and MISS may have relapse problems. MISS causes less damage to the spinal structure and paravertebral muscles that makes reoperation easy and makes recovery easier. Wide exposure, laminectomy and spinal fusion can all make reoperation very difficult and have negative curative effects.
1) Cannulated design, easy to insert pedicel screws
2) Flexible channel, wide vision
3) Self-broken and lock, one step operation
4) Simple instruments, easy to operate
Changzhou Waston Medical Appliance Co., Ltd.
Address: No.9 Xihu Road, Wujin High-Tech industrial Park, Changzhou City, China.
Contact Person: Jack Lu