This disposable three-row-staple circular stapler is used for the digestive tract reconstructive surgery about the end-to-end, end-to-side and side-to-side anastomosis.
1. Stronger penetrability
2. Specification all at a glance.
3. Fool-firing position
4. The special design of the outer ring prevent anastomotic tissue from excessive squeezing.
5. If there's no edema of the tissue, the red pointer in the safety window must be aligned with the center line of the green zone before firing.
6. 36 three-row titanium staples around can effectively close the tissue. The sharp circular knife can effectively cut.
7. B-type staple with slightly incurved feet make the anastomotic a higher tensile strength.
GIST Tumor Surgical Supplies | Colorectal Surgery Tool | Intestine Cancer Treatment
Changzhou Waston Medical Appliance Co., Ltd.
Address: No.9 Xihu Road, Wujin High-Tech industrial Park, Changzhou City, China.
Contact Person: Jack Lu