1. Short Operating Time
2. Slight Postoperative Pain
3. Fewer complications, no damage to the hemorrhoidal cushions
Ⅱ Working Principle
The GHY series disposable PPH stapler offers the suture solution to the prolapse and hemorrhoid, through two circles of mutually staggered array of titanium staples. With the central annular knife, it simultaneously resects the excessive tissue after the suture.
1. You should follow the general principles when using this stapler.
2. It would be best that the purse string suture is 4cm above the dentate line and the anastomotic stoma is 2cm above the dentate line. Too low positions will increase the possibility of postoperative bleeding, but too high position will make the postoperative result not obvious. Additionally, the purse string suture should be deep into the submucosa. Otherwise, the mucosa will be easily torn when suturing, thus giving rising to the possibility of bleeding. But too deep suturing will easily cause the damage to the myenteron.
3. The suture ling shouldn’t be too tight.
4. After the firing, you should be careful when you get out the instrument.
1. This product is not recommended for pregnant women, children, or the persons who couldn’t endure the surgery, or are suffering from intractable constipation, pelvic tumor, portal hupertension, or Budd-chiari syndrome.
2. Central nervous system or central circulatory system
1. This disposable PPH stapler is sealed with the aseptic package. The package box has the notation of Aseptic on its surface. Under the condition that the small package remains unopened or the package is free from any damage, the sterilization validity will be two years.
2. Before using, check the package and validity period. Do not use the product, if the package is damaged or it is beyond the validity period.
3. The product should be stored in the ventilated, dry, cool place. The storage environment should be free from any corrosive gas, and the relative humidity is no more than 80%.
4. The instrument should be protected from squeezing, abrasion, striking, etc.
The product should be packed together with the accessories. The blister box and dialysis paper are used as the inner package, while the outer package uses the carton box. Inside each package, there are one stapler, one certificate of inspection, and one operation instruction.
Surgical Stapling Devices | Hemorrhoid Stapling Tool | External Piles Cure
Changzhou Waston Medical Appliance Co., Ltd.
Address: No.9 Xihu Road, Wujin High-Tech industrial Park, Changzhou City, China.
Contact Person: Jack Lu